Work with Heart at Nicholson & Associates
At Nicholson & Associates, we are more than just a company. We consider ourselves a family and are always looking for ways to better support our staff so they can grow professionally and personally. Our team is made up of the best and brightest, and we are eager to bring aboard talented, like-minded individuals to join us in making our local communities an even better place to be.
We want work to feel like your home away from home. That's why we make every effort to create a welcoming and positive space that you will enjoy coming to each day. As a member of our team, you can enjoy many wonderful perks, including:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Group health insurance benefits
- Continuing education opportunities
The Nicholson team is committed to a specific set of personal values and professional goals. We strive to serve, protect, and connect with our local communities to help them thrive. We aim to provide a seamless customer service experience based on a combination of industry knowledge and a commitment to excellence. We wish to educate every client on the best available solutions for their every need, and with that we are avid, lifelong learners striving to grow our knowledge and better help our clients. If you resonate with these missions, then we are certain you will find fulfillment and development opportunities with our team.
Ready to start your next career? Apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our application and be a part of something great. We can't wait to meet you!
* Please note we are a non-smoking workplace, including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and cannabis products.Apply now
Successful Agents with our company possess a variety of different educational backgrounds and work experience. They should have an entrepreneurial spirit & be willing to invest time and resources for business success. Strong professional, interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Confidence, positive attitude, trustworthiness and the highest degree of integrity are key to prospecting, sales & service.
- Execute account quotes, applications, endorsement, binders and renewals
- Confer and negotiate with carrier underwriters on behalf of clients to save cancellations & remarket
- Conduct annual coverage reviews to identify and cover additional risk exposures
- Analyze and understand complex coverage details & underwriting guidelines
Education & Experience:
- WA P&C License
- 1 year Customer Service (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Stable and successful career background
- Strong and ethical performance
- Excellent time management and phone skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Previous inside, outside or sales management experience helpful
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Ability to earn client trust
- Desire and dedication for a long term professional career